Eliminate Surface Mount Connectors
QUICKLINK is a single channel coaxial connector delivering superior signal integrity DC to 70 GHz+, designed with Ardent’s patented compression mount technology. QUICKLINK combines connector and receptacle enabling engineers to replace costly surface mount connectors, like SMAs, SMPs, and GPPOs. The twist-to-lock footprint requires only two thru holes and a gold pad which reduces PCB costs by avoiding costly solder-down components that can’t be recovered. QUICKLINK footprints can be placed anywhere on your board to allow easy access to any channels from your device. Utilizing Ardent’s patented contacts, QUICKLINK customers can expect the superior level of AC performance they’ve come to expect from Ardent’s TR Multicoax Series.
• Superior signal integrity DC to 70 GHz+
• Reusable across programs promotes exponential cost savings
• Board component reduction while increasing reliability and density
• Electrical repeatability through 1000+ mating cycles
• Solderless system eliminates signal distortion for clean signal integrity
• Rapid connection to PCB – No threading or tools required
• No more failing of snap-in connectors
• Access multiple transmission lines with no need for surface mount receptacle
|Frequency Range||DC to 70 GHz|
|Return Loss||-18 dB through 70 GHz|
|Insertion Loss||-1.5 dB through 40 GHz, -3 dB through 70 GHz|
|Crosstalk or Coupling Interference||-70 dB through 70 GHz|
|Impedance||50 Ω +/- 2.5 Ω|
|Phase Matching||+/- 2 ps standard|
QUICKLINK mounts directly to the PCB with a twist-to-lock footprint design that requires only two small thru holes and a gold pad for the connector to land on.
Available in Differential Mode!