TR Multicoax delivers superior signal integrity from multiple 40 GHz channels. Its small footprint on the PCB saves real estate and gets the cables as close as possible to the DUT. The interface is compression-mount which avoids waste of costly solder-down components that can’t be recovered, and encouraging reuse across programs.
TR 45-Degree allows multiple TR units to be stacked next to one another with cables escaping at a 45 degree angle to prevent tangling and escape over components. For example, to take signals from underneath the board, to go from board to board, or to get the cables out under a thermal shroud.
• Superior signal integrity up to 40 GHz
• Better long term repeatability of connector performance
• Solderless system eliminates signal distortion for clean signal integrity
• Quick connection of multiple signals to PCB
• 80% space savings over SMPs
• High density gets TR closer to the DUT
• No more failing of snap-in connectors
• Reusable across programs promotes exponential cost savings