TR Multicoax delivers superior signal integrity from multiple 20 GHz channels. Its small footprint on the PCB saves real estate and gets the cables as close as possible to the DUT. The interface is compression-mount which avoids waste of costly solder-down components that can’t be recovered, and encouraging reuse across programs.
Right Angle adds the ability to get high speed signals off the board in situations where you are Z-height limited. For example, to take signals from underneath the board, to go from board to board, or to get the cables out under a thermal shroud.
• Superior signal integrity up to 20 GHz
• Better long term repeatability of connector performance
• Solderless system eliminates signal distortion for clean signal integrity
• Quick connection of multiple signals to PCB
• 80% space savings over SMPs
• High density gets TR closer to the DUT
• No more failing of snap-in connectors
• Reusable across programs promotes exponential cost savings