Faster Signal Path Probing at Tighter Densities
Ardent’s ICFP offers 50 ohm access to IC contact pads and signal paths on an IC circuit footprint, this solution is a simple to manipulate, cost effective and time saving alternative to expensive X-Y tables and fragile planar probes for Engineers who may need to probe multiple signals at once.
- Reference Design De-Bug
- Reference Design Loss De-Embedding
- Test Interface Characterization
- Test Interface Troubleshooting
- TDR Measurements
- Probe Card Verification
With ICFP technology, test engineers and reference design engineers can implement the shortest, fastest, compression mount connector technology on the planet to probe multiple signals simultaneously.
- 40 GHz+
- Less expensive and more robust than planar probes
- Quicker and easier probing through guided alignment
- Density & Flexibility
- 0.8 mm and 1.0 mm pitches for industry standard IC packages
- Compression mount
- Pure vertical interface – no offset required
- Cost Savings
- No more breaking of fragile planar probes
Ardent can design a custom ICFP for your specific probing application with models and electrical data customized to your system.